Orthopedic specialists in Virginia's New River Valley
At LewisGale Hospital Montgomery, our orthopedic doctors and surgeons offer an array of advanced treatments for bone and joint conditions and injuries, including sports-related injuries, arthritis and broken bones. Our goal is to minimize pain and restore your mobility so you can get back to enjoying your daily activities.
To learn more about our orthopedic services or find an orthopedic specialist, please call our Consult-A-Nurse® line at (877) 242‑2362.
Orthopedic conditions we treat
Our orthopedists treat a wide range of medical issues affecting the bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, muscles and soft tissues, including:
- Bone spurs
- Broken bones
- Impingement (pinched nerve)
- Joint pain from injury or osteoarthritis
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Spine disorders and injuries
- Sports injuries, including concussions
- Tendon and cartilage injury
Orthopedic treatment we provide
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery offers a range of advanced surgical procedures, often using minimally invasive robotic surgery, as part of our orthopedic services:
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Shoulder joint replacement
- Spine surgery
- Total hip joint replacement and direct anterior approach to hip replacement
- Total knee joint replacement and partial knee replacement
In addition, as part of HCA Virginia, we give our patients direct access to the full spectrum of services and specialists included within the health system's orthopedic program.
We also offer physical therapy for patients who need help in gaining mobility and strengthening muscles following an injury or procedure. Physical therapy can lessen pain and quicken the healing process. It may include therapeutic exercises for the affected area as well as heat, ice, ultrasound or electrical stimulation therapy.
HCA Virginia's orthopedic care includes comprehensive sports medicine services. Our goal is to treat an injury and walk patients through recovery so they can get back to their active lifestyle.
Orthopedic care at HCA Virginia
Orthopedic doctors, called orthopedists, take care of bones and joints. This includes knee pain, total joint replacement, issues that impact your spine and more. You might need to see an orthopedist if you have arthritis or osteoporosis, or if you've had a recent sprain, strain or broken bone.Learn about Orthopedic care
- Chippenham Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- LewisGale Hospital Alleghany
- LewisGale Hospital Montgomery
- LewisGale Hospital Pulaski
- LewisGale Medical Center
- Parham Doctors’ Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- StoneSprings Hospital Center