About West Creek Emergency Center
West Creek Emergency Center is centrally located in West Richmond, Virginia, near Short Pump, West Broad Street and Patterson Avenue. We are a 24/7 emergency room (ER) fully staffed and equipped to handle medical emergencies for adults and children. We are also proud to offer advanced diagnostic imaging on an outpatient basis.
For more information about West Creek Emergency Center's emergency services or for help finding a doctor, call our free, 24/7 Consult-A-Nurse line at (804) 320-3627 (DOCS).
Pediatric emergency care
Some of our pediatric-friendly emergency features include:
- Nurses with special training and certification in pediatric care
- Pediatric medication management system
- Family-friendly environment
- Emergency transfers to Henrico Doctors' Hospital, if needed, with no fees
ER wait times
Check the top of our website or text "ER" to 32222 to find out the wait times of the HCA Virginia ER closest to you.
Note: Message and data rates apply. ER wait times are approximate and provided for informational purposes only.
Diagnostic medical imaging services
With our network of facilities throughout Virginia, we provide total outpatient imaging services, including same-day imaging procedures—all without an ER fee.
Some of our imaging services are:
- Computed tomography (CT)/computerized axial tomography (CAT)—including positron emission tomography (PET), electron-beam CT (EBCT) and single-proton emission CT (SPECT)
- Diagnostic radiology and digital X-rays—including nuclear radiology, diagnostic ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and interventional procedures
- Ultrasound—including detailed videos