Thank you for your interest in volunteering at LewisGale Medical Center. Our volunteers come from all walks of life and bring a variety of talents and skills with them. Everyone who volunteers is an integral part of LewisGale Medical Center and its team of committed, caring people, delivering the highest level of quality patient care.
Once your application is received and processed, an interview will be scheduled. During your interview, your application will be reviewed and volunteer opportunities and schedules will be discussed. Volunteers are matched as best as possible to their interests, skills and times available. Volunteers are asked to commit to a minimum of 100 hours and must work at least four hours per week. All volunteers are required to have a background check, two TB tests, which are provided by LewisGale Medical Center, and to participate in a volunteer orientation.
Items to note:
- LewisGale Medical Center has a policy of conducting background investigations for all Volunteer Applicants prior to beginning a volunteer experience, including High School Age, College Age, and Adult applicants.
- Please complete all applicable information on the Volunteer Application.
- Falsification of information on the application may be grounds for denial of a volunteer placement.
- LewisGale Medical Center does not accept Court Appointed/Community Service Volunteers.
- This form will expire after 30 minutes for security purposes, so please fill it out within that time period.
The form was successfully sent.
There was an error with the form submission.