Secure, Convenient Access to Patient Information
When you join the professional staff at HCA Virginia, you can use the hCare Portal to retrieve comprehensive patient information both onsite at HCA Virginia and remotely through downloadable applications for desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
The hCare Portal allows multiple users—including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants—to simultaneously:
- View patient records
- Check lab and radiology reports
- Sign documents
- Review cases within 24 hours of patient discharge
- Access the Picture Archival Communication System (PACS) for fast access to patient medical records, images and test results
Contact the Help Desk
The experienced team at the HCA Virginia IT Help Desk is available seven days a week for training, troubleshooting and help with remote access.
Call the Help Desk for assistance at (571) 349-5100
- Mon - Fri: 6:00am - 9:00pm
- Sat - Sun: 7:00am - 3:30pm
When you affiliate with HCA Virginia, you benefit from collaborating with a diverse team of nationally recognized healthcare professionals who practice at the forefront of patient care in advanced medical-surgical settings.
Explore the variety of career opportunities available for clinicians and medical staff at HCA Virginia.