HCA Virginia and LewisGale Hospital Montgomery offer medical professionals a number of tools and services to help provide patients with the best possible medical care.
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery is committed to providing the highest level of compassionate, patient-focused care for our patients and their families. That means creating an exceptional work environment by investing in our people, treating everyone with honesty and respect and ensuring access to unsurpassed facilities and equipment.
Referring a Patient
The staff and physicians at HCA Virginia are committed to working collaboratively with referring physicians to provide the highest level of care to our patients. We appreciate your partnership.
To refer a patient to a LewisGale Hospital Montgomery physician or facility:
For all other referrals – Call our Transfer Center at (855) 544-9337, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
The Transfer Center streamlines patient transfers and direct admissions. Our team will:
- Obtain and document necessary patient information
- Locate the designated accepting physician and hospital
- Connect sending and accepting physicians by a recorded physician-to-physician call
- Confirm bed availability, obtain hospital approval and notify receiving departments
- Assist in securing appropriate transportation
- Track transfer from time of call until patient arrives at destination
- Provide immediate feedback to close the loop with all referring physicians and facilities
All calls are recorded and documented to ensure accurate service.
Physician Office Leasing
We offer medical office leasing opportunities to physician practices. For leasing opportunities, contact Administration at (540) 951-1111.
HCA Virginia hospitals use the Centralized Credentials Verification Service. By filling out an application through this service, you begin the credentialing process and can request privileges at any of our facilities.
Providing quality, patient-centered care is our mission at HCA Virginia. That’s why it’s important that we partner with physicians and other medical professionals who have the necessary qualifications and credentials to provide expert, safe and compassionate medical care to our community.
Credentialing and privileging process
Our rigorous credentialing process follows federal and state regulatory requirements and accreditation standards for verifying medical professionals’ education, training, licensure and competence to ensure privileges are only granted to those who are qualified.
Hospital Affiliation Letters for LewisGale Hospital Montgomery Staff
Outside organizations can quickly and easily request the verification of physicians in good standing at an HCA facility. The requesting organization may self generate and print a verification letter.
Programs and Resources to Enhance Your Healthcare Practice
- Hospitalist services are available at LewisGale Hospital Montgomery
- hCare physician portal provides remote access to clinical results and allows physicians to sign reports remotely
- Specialty and subspecialty in-hospital consultation capabilities
- Advanced diagnostic imaging services, including PET scan, CT scan, MRI and digital mammography
- College of American Pathologists-accredited laboratory
- Electronic Medication Administration Record (eMAR) medication barcode technology to prevent medication errors
- Picture Archival Communication System (PACS) for fast access to patient medical records, images and test results from anywhere in our network