About Choices Adolescent Outpatient Program – Chantilly
Mental health clinicians at Dominion Hospital's Choices Adolescent Outpatient Program in Chantilly work together to provide exceptional behavioral care for teenagers (13 to 17 years old). Here, we will construct an individualized treatment plan catered to your child's needs.
If your adolescent needs help, please contact one of our First Step counselors 24/7 at (703) 538-2872.
Outpatient programs for teens
Both our partial hospitalization program (PHP) and intensive outpatient program (IOP) are rooted in evidence-based clinical practice. Depending on your child's treatment, this may include cognitive-behavioral, dialectical behavioral, acceptance and commitment, and expressive therapies.
We address and treat current symptomology and challenges that may be preventing your child from functioning independently. Our goal is for adolescents and their families to develop the practical skills needed to live well and thrive.
Services for adolescents
This facility features:
- A therapeutic and calming space
- Ample visitor parking
- Call box for secure access inside the building outside of business hours
- Natural light, creating a lower stress environment for patients
- Outside access to the courtyard, gazebo and water fountain during reflection group and mindfulness practice
- Smart technology (TVs and laptops) to enhance treatment
- Three spacious group rooms for group therapy
To schedule an assessment for our PHP in Chantilly, please call (703) 538-2872.
To schedule an assessment for our IOP in Chantilly, please call (703) 227-8185.