Partnering with the EMS Community for the Next Level of Care
COVID-19 update: Hospital visitor restrictions
View our latest visitation policy:
How can EMS help?
As our partner on the front lines we would greatly appreciate your assistance in sharing the updated visitation policy with family and friends of our patients transported to our hospital. In lieu of in-person visits, we are encouraging video-chat, text, or phone calls when possible and appropriate.
Additional emphasis on collecting names and phone numbers of patient family members would be extremely helpful ensuring hospital clinicians and staff have an appropriate point of contact for follow-up and consultation.
Exposure control best practices
Please remain diligent in following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), state, and local health agencies.
- Continue to screen patient’s using CDC criteria for patients under investigation (PUI) for COVID-19.
- Mask all patients, as tolerated, with clinical symptoms consistent with COVID-19, or screen positive as a PUI based CDC and local guidelines.
- Pre-notify receiving hospital of all in-bound patents meeting the criteria above.
- Discontinue nebulizer use prior to entering the ED.
- Protect yourself and others: Follow CDC PPE guidance for treating patients with or suspected of having COVID-19.
- In order to ensure YOUR SAFETY, a mask will be provided to you when entering our hospitals if you do not have one.
In addition to working with other area hospitals, we continue to work with local, state, and federal authorities in mitigating the impact of COVID-19 in our region and will share updates with our EMS partners as often as needed.
Chippenham Hospital's cares for hundreds of patients daily. The most critical are transported by EMS directly or from other healthcare facilities in the region. We consider every healthcare provider in the region our partner in providing quality and compassionate care.
We believe that collaboration with EMS, nursing, and other providers and responders is a requirement to ensure optimal care and outcomes.
With this in mind our team STANDS READY to serve by offering:
- Access to educational programs
- Quality improvement initiatives
- The regions first pre hospital
- Enhanced customer service
- And more
If you have any questions or comments, please reach out via Connect With Us.