Physical therapy and rehabilitation services in Hopewell, Virginia
When you need rehabilitation after an injury, surgery or illness in the TriCities area, John Randolph Medical Center's rehabilitation team can help. We offer outpatient rehabilitation programs to help relieve pain, restore function and get you back to your full potential. Our therapists work with patients of all ages and create a personalized rehabilitation regimen for every patient.
For more information about John Randolph Medical Center's rehabilitation services or for help finding a doctor, call our free, 24/7 Consult-A-Nurse line at (804) 320-3627 (DOCS).
Benefits of our physical rehabilitation center
Our rehabilitation program features:
- Advanced care with a personal touch—Because our program is hospital-based, we are able to provide individualized therapy and exercise programs backed by the services of a full-service medical center.
- Certified therapists working for you—Your care is provided by highly skilled and licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists. Our therapists are certified in a variety of rehabilitation specialties, including lymphedema therapy and pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Individualized treatment plans—We offer dynamic, personalized and one-on-one evaluations, training, rehabilitation and performance enhancement programs.
Our rehabilitation services
Our therapy and rehabilitation services include:
- Lymphedema therapy
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy
- Orthotics, assistive technology and adaptive equipment
- Orthopedic rehabilitation, including spine rehabilitation
- Pain management
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Speech and language therapy
Outpatient rehabilitation admissions and hours
Outpatient therapy requires a physician referral. For help finding a doctor, call our physical referral line at (804) 320-3627.
Our hours of operation are:
Monday through Friday
6:30am to 7:30pm
Physical therapy and rehabilitation at HCA Virginia
Rehabilitation refers to the process of helping a patient recover from a serious injury or illness. Patients often have to regain strength and learn new ways of completing normal, daily activities. Physical therapy, a branch of rehabilitation, focuses on building strength and mobility after disease, injury or surgery.Learn about Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Chippenham Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Parham Doctors’ Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- StoneSprings Hospital Center