Physical therapy hospital in Fredericksburg, Virginia
When you need rehabilitation after an injury, surgery or illness, Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center's rehabilitation team can help. We offer inpatient and outpatient physical therapy and rehab services for patients of all ages. Our goals are to help restore function and relieve pain—and get you moving again.
For more information about Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center's rehabilitation services, please call our rehab team at (540) 498-4130.
Our physical therapy and rehabilitation program
At Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center, our team is highly skilled in a variety of therapies. We evaluate your condition, coordinate your care, monitor your progress and provide regular updates to your physician. Our rehabilitation program involves education, training and support every step of the way.
Other features of our physical rehabilitation program includes:
- Advanced care with a personal touch—Because our rehab services are hospital-based, you benefit from a therapy or exercise program tailored to your specific health needs and backed by our full-service medical center.
- Certified therapists working for you—Our therapists are highly skilled and certified in a variety of rehabilitation specialties related to numerous conditions and areas of the body.
- Individualized treatment plans—We offer dynamic, customized and one-on-one evaluation, training, physical therapy and performance enhancement programs.
- Convenient location with easy parking—Our rehabilitation facility is located on our hospital's campus, but you don’t have to walk through the hospital to get to our center. This makes our therapy programs easily accessible and can be valuable especially if you're still regaining your strength and mobility.
Our therapy and rehabilitation services
We offer a wide range of rehabilitation services, including:
- Access to orthotics, assistive technology and adaptive equipment
- Injury prevention programs
- Lymphedema therapy
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation, including spine therapy
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
- Speech-language therapy
- Sports therapy and rehabilitation services
- Work-related injury rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy
- Therapeutic services for NICU patients
Physical therapy and rehabilitation at HCA Virginia
Rehabilitation refers to the process of helping a patient recover from a serious injury or illness. Patients often have to regain strength and learn new ways of completing normal, daily activities. Physical therapy, a branch of rehabilitation, focuses on building strength and mobility after disease, injury or surgery.Learn about Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Chippenham Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- LewisGale Medical Center
- Parham Doctors’ Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- StoneSprings Hospital Center