Orthopedic doctors in northern Virginia
At StoneSprings Hospital, we offer patients advanced care and treatment options for orthopedic and spine conditions. Our orthopedic specialists work with you one-on-one to determine the cause of your pain and provide high-quality care.
From inpatient rehabilitation to spine surgery, our orthopedic doctors help restore movement and reduce pain as quickly as possible. Our multidisciplinary team of skilled nurses, therapists and other healthcare professionals is with you every step of the way.
For more information about StoneSprings Hospital Center's orthopedic services or for help finding a doctor, call our free, 24/7 Consult-A-Nurse line at (855) 226-7344.
Comprehensive orthopedic care
When patients choose us for their orthopedic care, they benefit from:
- Advanced technology—We offer state-of-the-art facilities and advanced technology to provide you the best possible care.
- Board-certified specialists—Your treatment is provided by board-certified doctors, specially trained in orthopedics, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine and neurosurgery. Many are also fellowship trained in their field.
- Care in a full-service hospital—If you need surgery, you can feel confident that you are at a facility with all the services and amenities you need for a comfortable recovery.
- Compassionate team committed to your health—Our team of doctors, surgeons, nurses, physical therapists and other specialists and professionals is dedicated to helping you get better, faster.
Orthopedic conditions we treat
Our specialists are experienced in treating a wide range of orthopedic conditions, including:
- Broken bones
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Foot and ankle conditions
- Hand and upper extremity conditions
- Hip pain and injuries
- Joint conditions
- Knee pain
- Scoliosis and kyphosis treatment
- Spine conditions
- Sports-related injuries
- Sprains and strains
Orthopedic treatments we offer
We offer both nonsurgical and surgical treatments to help patients heal. If surgery is necessary, we offer advanced, minimally invasive approaches that require smaller incisions. This technique often means less pain and a faster recovery.
Some treatments and services we offer include:
- Orthopedic oncology
- Orthopedic surgery, including minimally invasive options
- Rehabilitative therapies
- Revision joint surgery
- Shoulder replacement
- Sports medicine
Hip replacement surgery
Our skilled hip doctors specialize in total hip replacement using traditional and direct anterior hip replacement techniques. The direct anterior (front) hip replacement is minimally invasive and requires smaller incisions with less trauma to tendons and muscles. This means a faster recovery and less pain than traditional approaches.
Knee replacement surgery
Our knee replacement surgical team uses advanced, minimally invasive techniques with customized implant solutions. This allows for a better fit, faster recovery and enhanced function for knee replacement. In fact, many of our patients begin walking the same day as their surgery.
Spine care and surgery
Our spine care team includes board-certified and fellowship-trained spine surgeons, orthopedic specialists and interventional radiologists who work together to provide high-quality spine care.
Physical therapy and restricted activity may be enough to get you on the road to recovery after experiencing chronic neck or back pain. However, sometimes advanced spine surgery may be necessary.
Our spine surgeons often perform advanced procedures for complex conditions. However, in many cases, we can stabilize joints, decompress pinched nerves, fuse bones and correct deformities all through a few small incisions. This means less trauma to muscles and tissues, shorter operations and less pain after surgery. It also enables faster recovery times, with some patients returning home within a day or two following their procedure.
Orthopedic care at HCA Virginia
Orthopedic doctors, called orthopedists, take care of bones and joints. This includes knee pain, total joint replacement, issues that impact your spine and more. You might need to see an orthopedist if you have arthritis or osteoporosis, or if you've had a recent sprain, strain or broken bone.Learn about Orthopedic care
- Chippenham Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- LewisGale Hospital Alleghany
- LewisGale Hospital Montgomery
- LewisGale Hospital Pulaski
- LewisGale Medical Center
- Parham Doctors’ Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- StoneSprings Hospital Center