About The Women's Hospital at Henrico Doctors' Hospital
The Women's Hospital at Henrico Doctors' Hospital offers women of all ages access to women's care specialists. From your first pregnancy to your first annual mammogram and beyond, we are here to help you stay healthy.
For more information about The Women's Hospital at Henrico Doctors' Hospital or for help finding a doctor, call our free, 24/7 Consult-A-Nurse line at (804) 320-3627 (DOCS).
We received Healthgrades' Excellence Awards for obstetrics and gynecology, labor and delivery and gynecologic surgery—placing us in the top 10 percent of all hospitals evaluated for gynecologic surgery.
Additionally, our breast care program is accredited as a National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) by the American College of Surgeons' and as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.
Features of The Women's Hospital
We offer a wide range of women's health services and amenities, including:
- 16 labor and delivery rooms
- 29 postpartum (mother-baby) rooms
- 40 private NICU rooms with full bathrooms
- Antepartum unit
- Breast health services, including digital mammograms
- Family support lounges with refrigerators, microwaves, WiFi, kitchen access and full bathrooms
- Gynecology services, including operating rooms outfitted with minimally invasive robotic surgery technology
- Lactation support
- Low-intervention birthing options
- Maternal addiction program (Safe Circle RVA)
- Pregnancy and childbirth services, including high-risk pregnancy care
- Progressive care nursery
Women's health navigator services
At The Women's Hospital, we are proud to offer our patients access to our complimentary navigator services. Our women's health resource navigator will help connect you with specialized services, facilitate communication between you and your doctors and guide you through your care.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our perinatal nurse navigators by email or by phone at (804) 297-1547.