NOW OPEN — Emergency Care Close to Where You Live and Work
HCA Virginia’s new standalone emergency room (ER) — Tysons Emergency, a campus of Reston Hospital is now open. The state-of-the-art ER is staffed with board-certified emergency room physicians and nurses, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
Tysons Emergency provides the same services as a hospital ER, with added convenience and personalization. Here is a more information on Virginia Pricing Transparency and a list of participating insurance companies.
To stay informed of news and events, sign up for updates.
Tysons Emergency offers expert care and personalized services including:
- Full-service emergency care - the same services offered at our hospital-based ERs
- Advanced imaging for diagnostics and testing, including CT scan, X-ray and ultrasound imaging
- On-site laboratory testing
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians, trained in both adult and pediatric care
- Eleven private treatment rooms - including one trauma room and ten exam rooms
- Free ambulance service for direct admission to Reston Hospital Center, as needed
- Convenient 24/7 valet parking and ADA (handicap) accessible parking
- Free Wi-Fi access
To stay informed of news and events, sign up for updates:
All fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
The form was submitted successfully.
For more information on the Emergency capabilities and services offered by Reston Hospital and our sister HCA Virginia facilities, visit HCA Virginia.