a campus of Reston Hospital
Opening early 2022
Coming soon – Emergency Care Close to Where You Live and Work
HCA Virginia’s new standalone emergency room (ER) – Tysons Emergency, a campus of Reston Hospital - will be opening early in 2022. The state-of-the-art ER will be staffed with board-certified emergency room physicians and nurses, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
Once open, Tysons Emergency will provide the same services as a hospital ER, with added convenience and personalization. To stay informed of opening date and events, sign up for updates.
Future location of Tysons Emergency Room
Once open, Tyson’s Emergency will be located in the heart of Tysons at 8240 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182, near the intersection of Route 7 and Route 123. The nearly 14,000 square-foot facility will be conveniently located within walking distance to both the Greensboro (8 minutes) and Tysons (13 minutes) Metro stations. Via car, you’ll find us right outside the beltway (I-495) and just minutes west of Tysons Galleria and Tysons Corner Center
Future capabilities of Tysons Emergency
Once opened in early 2022, Tysons Emergency will offer expert care and personalized services including:
- Full-service emergency care - the same services offered at our hospital-based ERs
- Advanced imaging for diagnostics and testing, including CT scan, X-ray and ultrasound imaging
- On-site laboratory testing
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians, trained in both adult and pediatric care
- Eleven private treatment rooms - including one trauma room and ten exam rooms
- Free ambulance service for direct admission to Reston Hospital Center, as needed
- Convenient 24/7 valet parking and ADA (handicap) accessible parking
- Free Wi-Fi access
Frequently Asked Questions About Freestanding Emergency Departments
To stay informed of opening date and events, sign up for updates:
The form was successfully sent.
There was an error with the form submission.