Pediatric care in northern Virginia
At Reston Hospital Center, our pediatricians and nursing staff understand children require a unique type of care, which is why we strive to provide an exceptional bedside manner to these young patients. We also understand that not every child is the same, and we are committed to creating a unique experience and treatment plan that is perfect for your child.
For more information about Reston Hospital Center's pediatric care services or for help finding a doctor, call our free, 24/7 Consult-A-Nurse line at (877) 689-3627.Find a pediatrician
Our pediatric services program
Our hospital medical team specializes in treating children from infancy to early adulthood. From chronic conditions, such as asthma or scoliosis, to concussions and bone fractures, you can trust our pediatric specialists to provide expert care for your child.
Our pediatric care program offers:
- A dedicated, 24/7 pediatric emergency room (ER) that is separate from the main ER and includes an environment designed for children
- Access to pediatric physicians across a variety of specialties
- Collaborative relationships with our pediatric experts as well as pediatricians in the Reston community
- Advanced diagnostic and medication dosing equipment designed for children
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with neonatology services provided by Children's National Health System, ranked number one in neonatology by U.S. News and World Report
- Nutrition support and IV therapy for adolescent patients in the eating disorders clinic at our sister facility, Dominion Hospital
If you are unsure if your child's symptoms require an ER visit, you can speak to a nurse 24/7 by calling (877) 689-3627.
Pediatrics at HCA Virginia
Pediatrics is the medical care of children, this ranges from infants to adolescents. Pediatricians are specially trained to treat behavioral problems, mental health issues and diseases as they relate to children. Pediatric care includes well check-ups, vaccinations and much more.Learn about Pediatrics