Women's imaging in Dulles, Virginia
At StoneSprings Hospital Center, we offer the women's imaging services you need to maintain your breast health. Whether you visit us for your annual mammogram or a follow-up exam, our team is dedicated to making your appointment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
To schedule a breast imaging exam, call us at (571) 349-4106.
StoneSprings Hospital Center has been recognized by the American College of Radiology for excellence in mammography.
Breast health services we offer
One in eight women will be affected by breast cancer during her lifetime. That's why we offer a wide range of breast care services to help us detect breast cancer in its earliest stages, when it is more easily treated.
Our breast health services include:
- Mammograms—a low-dose X-ray of your breasts to see changes in breast tissue
- 3D mammogram—multiple images of your breast from various angles combined to produce a 3D image
- Breast ultrasound—a painless, noninvasive imaging test that uses sound waves to help diagnose breast lumps or abnormalities that show up during a mammogram
- Breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)—an exam that looks deeper into the breast tissue to find abnormalities that might not be visible through other types of imaging
- Breast density evaluations—to identify whether you have dense breasts, which means they're made up of more fibrous, glandular tissue than fatty tissue (It is important to know if you have dense breasts as it can make it more difficult to detect cancer on mammograms.)
- Breast biopsy—a minimally invasive method used to remove a tissue sample for further testing (A biopsy may be scheduled if your mammogram or other imaging test detects an abnormality.)
Breast health at HCA Virginia
From regular checkups and screenings to the latest imaging technologies and treatments, you can access all our expert breast care services at our convenient location.Learn about Breast health
- Appomattox Imaging Center
- Chippenham Hospital
- Hanover Emergency Center
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- LewisGale Hospital Alleghany
- LewisGale Hospital Montgomery
- LewisGale Hospital Pulaski
- LewisGale Medical Center
- Reston Hospital Center
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- StoneSprings Hospital Center
- Women's Imaging Center