Breast diagnostic center in Reston, Virginia
Reston Hospital Center's radiology team provides a high standard of care when it comes to breast health. Our Women's Imaging Center offers a full range of imaging services in a relaxed, spa-like environment where you're treated with compassion and respect.
To schedule an appointment at Reston Hospital Center's Women's Imaging Center, please call our scheduling team at (703) 689-9005.
Our Women's Imaging Center
Our team of imaging specialists includes radiologists, women's health physicians, certified mammography technologists and other healthcare professionals. This team provides quality, personalized treatment that fits your unique needs.
When you come to our breast imaging center, you can expect:
- An expert, caring staff—Our specially trained physicians, technologists and office staff strive to make your imaging appointment a positive experience. Our dedicated breast care nurse navigators assist you through every stage of diagnosis and treatment, providing support and coordinating care with other hospital departments, as needed.
- Comprehensive services—We offer a full range of tests for women's health, including mammography, ultrasound and bone density testing, all under one roof.
- Advanced technology—Our advanced clinical technology, which includes digital mammography and 4D ultrasound, means you get prompt and accurate results.
- Superior comfort in a peaceful setting—Our waiting area includes comfortable furniture, a complimentary coffee bar, a TV, a children's play space and other amenities to help you feel relaxed.
- Convenient scheduling—We schedule your procedure as soon as possible and at a time that works best for you, even if it's on a Saturday.
Breast care navigators
We understand that getting mammogram results and follow-up tests can be an overwhelming experience. That is why our breast care navigators are here to walk you through your follow-up care if your screening results are abnormal.
Our breast care navigators will help you coordinate doctor's office visits and diagnostic tests and facilitate communication between our specialists and your primary care physician. They can also help you access clinical trials, breast cancer education, transportation and financial assistance.
For more information about our services, please call our Women's Imaging Center at (703) 639-9448.
Our Women's Imaging Center is designated as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology for quality care and expertise in mammography, breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), breast ultrasound and stereotactic breast biopsy.
Services offered at our breast imaging center
At our breast center, we offer:
- Mammograms, including 3D mammograms
- Breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Breast ultrasound, including 4D ultrasounds
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
What to expect after your exam
After your imaging tests, we'll be available to answer your questions and provide results as quickly as possible. If we find signs of breast cancer, our breast care team will work with you throughout follow-up tests, and, if needed, treatment and recovery. We also offer specialized cancer care as well as support groups and other resources.
Breast health at HCA Virginia
From regular checkups and screenings to the latest imaging technologies and treatments, you can access all our expert breast care services at our convenient location.Learn about Breast health
- Appomattox Imaging Center
- Chippenham Hospital
- Hanover Emergency Center
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- LewisGale Breast Center
- LewisGale Hospital Alleghany
- LewisGale Hospital Montgomery
- LewisGale Hospital Pulaski
- LewisGale Imaging Center - Brambleton
- LewisGale Imaging Center - Daleville
- LewisGale Imaging Center - Montgomery
- LewisGale Medical Center
- Reston Hospital Center
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- StoneSprings Hospital Center
- Women's Imaging Center