When pain affects your feet or ankles, it can bring activities to a complete halt. Our specialists have the latest assessment tools, technology and experience to relieve your pain. Sometimes surgery can be prevented with therapy and lifestyle changes. But when it’s necessary, our team has the skills and expert training to correct your problem and get your life back in motion.
Our experience includes:
- Repairing severed or compressed nerves
- Repairing and reconstructing tendons
- Treating tendonitis and stress fractures
Tips for Healthy Feet:
- Don’t ignore foot pain
- Inspect your feet regularly
- Wash your feet regularly, especially between the toes
- Trim toenails straight across, but not too short
- Make sure that your shoes fit properly
- Select and wear the right shoe for your activity
- Don’t wear the same shoes every day
- Avoid walking barefoot
- Use home remedies cautiously
Call our Consult-A-Nurse® team 24/7 at 877.689.DOCS (3627) to find an orthopedic specialist, make an appointment or learn more about orthopedic services at Parham Doctors’ Hospital.