Blood cancer is a term for any type of cancer that affects the blood, bone marrow and lymphatic system. HCA Virginia is affiliated with the Sarah Cannon Blood Cancer Network and home to dedicated specialists with expertise in leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma and other hematologic malignancies.
Learn about the following blood cancers and how they are treated:
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)
- Acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML)
- Hodgkin lymphoma (HL)
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL)
For the latest insights on blood cancer symptoms, treatments and common questions, visit the Sarah Cannon blog.