Joseph A James, MDInternal Medicine
His residency in internal medicine and fellowship in geriatric medicine were both completed at the University of Connecticut Health Center.
Dr. James is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and has a certificate of added qualification in geriatrics. He serves part-time on the clinical faculty at Virginia Commonwealth University's Medical College of Virginia as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine. He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians.
Dr. James has been a physician with Primary Health Group since 1997. He serves on the board of directors for Elk Hill. He lives in Midlothian with his wife and has two children.
Dr. James is accepting new patients.
Accepts most insurance. Contact your insurance provider for coverage information
- Internal Medicine - Primary - Board Certified
- Geriatric Medicine - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Albert Einstein College of Medicine - 1988
- Internship: University of Connecticut - 1989
- Residency: University of Connecticut Health Center - 1991
- Fellowship: University of Connecticut Health Center - 1993
- Johnston - Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital