J. Colman Feore, MDObstetrics and Gynecology
Following a two-year fellowship in infertility and female endocrinology at the Peter Bent Brigham Hospital and the Boston Hospital for Women, Dr. Feore became an Instructor in Obstetrics and Gynecology at The Harvard School of Medicine.
He is Board Certified and is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Giving patients the opportunity to experience the miracle of birth is one of Dr. Feore’s greatest joys, and as a result, he devotes a portion of his practice to infertility counseling as well as tubal microsurgery and the reversal of tubal sterilization.
Accepts most insurance. Contact your insurance provider for coverage information
Breast Pain or Lumps
Premenstrual Syndrome - PMS
Sexually Transmitted Diseases - STD
Well Woman Exam
Womens Health Care
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Primary - Board Certified
- Internship: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Internship: St. Finbarr Hospital
- Graduate Degree: National University of Ireland - 1970
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johnston - Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital