Cecelia H Boardman, MDGynecologic Oncology
Dr. Boardman received her undergraduate degree Cum Laude in Chemistry from Yale University and received her medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania. She completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Magee-Womens Hospital at the University of Pittsburgh and a one-year postdoctoral fellowship at the Magee-Womens Research Institute. Dr. Boardman went on to complete a gynecologic oncology fellowship at The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., before joining the VCU Health System where she achieved the rank of professor. She remains active in clinical research at the Massey Cancer Center.
Dr. Boardman is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, gynecologic and hospice and palliative medicine and is a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the American College of Surgeons.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Board Certified
- Gynecologic Oncology - Primary - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: Perelman School of Medicine
- Residency: Magee-Women's Hospital of UPMC
- Fellowship: The Mayo Clinic
- Henrico Doctors Hospital
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center