Aman Banerjee, MDGeneral Surgery
Dr. Banerjee is board certified in general surgery. He completed his surgical residency at University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio, in 2016. There he received the Dudley P. Allen and Richard B. Fratianne scholarships for research. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
He performs all aspects of general surgery. He has special interests in advanced wound care, laparoscopic robot-assisted minimally invasive gastrointestinal surgery, hernia surgery, colon and rectal surgery.
Dr. Banerjee is now accepting patients at our Midlothian office near Johnston-Willis Hospital. He will be performing surgeries at both Johnston-Willis and Chippenham Hospitals.
- General Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: University Of Richmond - 2005
- Graduate Degree: Virginia Commonwealth University - 2009
- Residency: University Hospitals Of Cleveland - 2016
- Chippenham Hospital
- Johnston - Willis Hospital