About TriCities ER
Our TriCities emergency room (ER) is a satellite ER associated with John Randolph Medical Center in Prince George County. Our facility is staffed with board-certified physicians and nurses who deliver high-quality emergency care—24/7, for your entire family.
For more information about TriCities ER's emergency services or for help finding a doctor, call our free, 24/7 Consult-A-Nurse line at (804) 320-3627 (DOCS).
Services we provide
We are very similar to a traditional hospital ER in that we treat a wide range of medical emergencies. This may include diagnosis and treatment for:
- Behavioral health crises
- Chest pain and other signs of a heart attack
- Concussions or head injuries
- Fractures or broken bones
- Minor or major cuts and wounds
- Respiratory complications
- Stroke symptoms
Features of our ER
Our family-friendly medical emergency services include:
- Convenient parking so you can get the care you need even faster
- Emergency transfers to John Randolph Medical Center, if necessary, with no fees
- Staff, equipment and medication management system dedicated to pediatric care
- Private rooms with free Wi-Fi access
ER wait times
Check the top of our website or text "ER" to 32222 to find out the wait times of the HCA Virginia ER closest to you.
Note: Message and data rates apply. ER wait times are approximate and provided for informational purposes only.