About TriCities ER
Our TriCities emergency room (ER) is a satellite ER associated with John Randolph Medical Center in Prince George County. Our facility is staffed with board-certified physicians and nurses who deliver high-quality emergency care—24/7, for your entire family.
For more information about TriCities ER's emergency services or for help finding a doctor, call our free, 24/7 Consult-A-Nurse line at (804) 320-3627 (DOCS).
Services we provide
We are very similar to a traditional hospital ER in that we treat a wide range of medical emergencies. This may include diagnosis and treatment for:
- Behavioral health crises
- Chest pain and other signs of a heart attack
- Concussions or head injuries
- Fractures or broken bones
- Minor or major cuts and wounds
- Respiratory complications
- Stroke symptoms
Features of our ER
Our family-friendly medical emergency services include:
- Convenient parking so you can get the care you need even faster
- Emergency transfers to John Randolph Medical Center, if necessary, with no fees
- Staff, equipment and medication management system dedicated to pediatric care
- Private rooms with free Wi-Fi access
- Acute Stroke Ready Certified
ER wait times
Check the top of our website or text "ER" to 32222 to find out the wait times of the HCA Virginia ER closest to you.
Note: Message and data rates apply. ER wait times are approximate and provided for informational purposes only.