About Swift Creek ER
Swift Creek ER is a satellite emergency room (ER) of Chippenham Hospital and Johnston-Willis Hospital. This means we provide compassionate, high-quality emergency care as well as access to many other hospital specialists and resources.
If you are having a medical emergency, call 911.
Our emergency services
We are open 24/7 and provide pediatric and adult emergency services, including:
- A pediatric medication management system
- Advanced imaging for diagnostics and testing
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians who are trained in both adult and pediatric care
- Care for life issues (such as animal bites and allergic reactions)
- Emergency transfers to our network of hospitals
- Treatment for minor and major illnesses and injuries, including heart, respiratory, behavioral and neurological conditions
We are located in the Hancock Village Shopping Center in Chesterfield, Virginia, and offer convenient on-site parking with direct access to our facility.
For more information about Swift Creek ER, call us at (804) 818-7750.
ER wait times
Check the top of our website or text "ER" to 32222 to find out the wait times of the HCA Virginia ER closest to you.
Note: Message and data rates apply. ER wait times are approximate and provided for informational purposes only.