About Swift Creek ER
Swift Creek ER is a satellite emergency room (ER) of Chippenham Hospital and Johnston-Willis Hospital. This means we provide compassionate, high-quality emergency care as well as access to many other hospital specialists and resources.
If you are having a medical emergency, call 911.
Our emergency services
We are open 24/7 and provide pediatric and adult emergency services, including:
- 24/7 full-service emergency care including pediatrics
- Certified Acute Stroke Ready facility with DNV
- Dedicated Fast Track program
- Advanced cardiology services in coordination with Levinson Heart Institute at Chippenham Hospital
- Advanced pediatric services in coordination with Chippenham Hospital
- Hoppymobile program for pediatrics
- All private rooms
- Treatment for minor illness and injury (sprains, strains, breaks, falls, coughs, colds, UTls)
- Care of major medical concerns (drug overdose, burns, GYN, sepsis)
- Heart care services (chest pain, shortness of breath, congestive heart failure, cardiac arrest)
- Treatment of respiratory issues (asthma, COPD, respiratory arrest, shortness of breath)
- Neurological services (stroke, seizure, migraines, minor head injuries)
- Care and treatment of life issues (animal bites, allergic reactions, cuts, wounds)
- Emotional wellness services (acute and chronic behavioral health)
- Advanced imaging equipment including CT scanner, digital ultrasound, digital diagnostic and portable X-rays
- On-site laboratory
- Telemedicine technology partnership for stroke care with Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Telemedicine technology with focus on behavioral health
We are located in the Hancock Village Shopping Center in Chesterfield, Virginia, and offer convenient on-site parking with direct access to our facility.
For more information about Swift Creek ER, call us at (804) 818-7750.
ER wait times
Check the top of our website or text "ER" to 32222 to find out the wait times of the HCA Virginia ER closest to you.
Note: Message and data rates apply. ER wait times are approximate and provided for informational purposes only.