About Hanover Emergency Center
Located in Mechanicsville, Virginia, Hanover Emergency Center is a full-service emergency room (ER) with specialists who can treat your whole family. Here, you will find private rooms, including dedicated rooms for patients in need of trauma, pediatric and behavioral health care. We also offer an on-site laboratory for fast, effective diagnostic testing.
For more information about Hanover Emergency Center's emergency services or for help finding a doctor, call our free, 24/7 Consult-A-Nurse line at (804) 320-3627 (DOCS).
Features of our ER
Our 24/7 ER offers:
- Treatment for minor and major illnesses, injuries and medical concerns, including heart, respiratory and emotional conditions
- Emergency medicine physicians and nurses trained in both adult and pediatric care
- Emergency transfers to Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, if necessary, with no fees
- Equipment designed specifically for children
- Free Wi-Fi and convenient parking
ER wait times
Check the top of our website or text "ER" to 32222 to find out the wait times of the HCA Virginia ER closest to you.
Note: Message and data rates apply. ER wait times are approximate and provided for informational purposes only.
Hanover Emergency Center provides complete outpatient imaging services as well as same-day and after-hours appointments.
Our imaging services include:
- Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) bone density scans—offered Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Appointment times before and after normal office hours are available upon request.)
- Digital X-rays—offered 24/7 with walk-in and same-day appointments available
- General and vascular ultrasound—offered Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Vascular ultrasound services are available for ER patients only.)
For more information about our imaging services, call (804) 327-8702.
Other imaging services we provide
We also provide:
- Computed tomography (CT) scans
- Diagnostic radiology
- Mammography services