Right Here When You Need Us 24/7/365
Chippenham Hospital Swift Creek ER, a department of Chippenham & Johnston-Willis Hospitals opening in early 2016, will be staffed with board certified emergency room physicians and nurses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Located in the Hancock Village Shopping Center in front of Hobby Lobby ®, this 11,500 square foot facility is constructed with the surrounding population’s needs in mind.
- Separate pediatric & adult waiting area helps alleviate younger patient’s anxiety
- All private treatment rooms
- Diagnostic & portable X-Rays
- On-site laboratory testing
- Telemedicine capabilities with specific focus on stroke care and behavioral health
- Full-service emergency care including pediatrics
- Minor illness and injury (sprains, strains, breaks, falls, coughs, colds, UTIs)
- Major medical concerns (drug overdose, burns, GYN, sepsis)
- Heart concerns (chest pain, shortness of breath, CHF, cardiac arrest)
- Respiratory issues (asthma, COPD, respiratory arrest, shortness of breath)
- Neurological (CVA, seizure, migraines, minor head injuries)
- Life issues (animals bites, allergic reactions, cuts, wounds)
- Emotional wellness (acute and chronic behavioral health)
About HCA Virginia…As the commonwealth’s most comprehensive provider network, HCA Virginia Health System operates 13 hospitals and 30 outpatient centers and is affiliated with 3,000 physicians. It is one of Virginia’s largest employers, provides $365 million in uncompensated care and pays $72 million in state and local taxes each year. HCA Virginia includes 6 imaging centers, 6 outpatient surgery centers, two freestanding emergency rooms, and 7 hospitals – Chippenham, Henrico Doctors’, John Randolph, Johnston-Willis, Parham Doctors’, Retreat Doctors’ and Spotsylvania Regional.