We know women are typically so busy balancing the needs of others, they often don't stop to take care of themselves. That's why we introduced Spirit of Women (sign up now), a free program offering monthly e-newsletters and events designed to inspire, educate and support you.
Join Spirit of Women Now!
Joining the Spirit of Women program at HCA Virginia gives you the education, resources, camaraderie and support you and your family need for happy, healthy living. Make the commitment to care for yourself so you can care for those you love. They'll thank you for it!
How You Benefit
When you know more about your body, your needs and your spirit, you can live a better life. The HCA Virginia Spirit of Women Network gives you access to:
- Up-to-date information on health and wellness issues affecting you and your family.
- Free seminars and lectures throughout the year with physicians and healthcare professionals addressing a wide range of health-related topics, such as caring for aging parents, fertility counseling, back pain, emergency care, da Vinci robotic-assisted surgery, breast health, immunizations and more.
- Regular in-person networking opportunities.
- Exciting community-based events such as Girls' Day Out in October for breast cancer awareness, Day of Dance for February Heart Month and the fantastic familypalooza! festival each June.
- Online newsletters packed with helpful tips for disease prevention and healthy living.
- Easy connections to services at HCA Virginia for your entire family, such as preventive care, wellness programs, fitness and exercise activities, support groups and specialty care services for major health issues.