If you or someone you love needs rehabilitation due to injury or illness, HCA Virginia stands ready to help you on the road to recovery.
Your First Choice for Rehabilitation
We understand that you want to recover, regain skills and abilities and return home as quickly as possible. We're here to help you meet your goals with:
- Highly specialized teams of physiatrists (doctors who concentrate on physical medicine and rehabilitation), certified rehab nurses, licensed physical, occupational, speech language and recreational therapists and other trained professionals
- A full continuum of rehabilitation services, from acute care in the hospital to rehabilitation centers in hospitals and outpatient rehabilitation clinics and sports medicine on the field
- We are the official healthcare partner for the Richmond Kickers, Richmond Flying Squirrels, Richmond Marathon, University of Richmond, Longwood University, Virginia State University, Chesterfield County High Schools.
- The latest equipment and advanced technology
- Programs that are customized to your unique needs and one-on-one therapy
- The best outcomes in the region -- the majority of our patients return directly to their homes
We offer hope and help to patients who've experienced stroke, heart attack, brain injury, cancer, total joint replacement, sports injuries and strains/sprains, and individuals with other conditions, illness or injuries that affect functioning.
A Complete Range of Rehab Services
Our services include expert rehabilitation medicine and rehabilitation nursing, as well as pharmacy consultation, social services, pastoral care, psychological evaluation and support. All services are provided with respect for your physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Learn about our comprehensive rehabilitation therapies and treatments.
A physician's referral is required for our rehab services. Please call our Consult-A-Nurse physician referral service at 804.320.3627 for more information.