Trust. Confidence. Expertise.
Three key words matter most when it comes to heart care. The skilled cardiovascular specialists at HCA Virginia care for more hearts than anyone else in Central Virginia. That translates to experience you can trust and confidence you’ll receive exceptional care.
Your First Choice for Heart and Vascular Care
Our network of cardiovascular experts is experienced and equipped to treat all conditions of the heart and vascular system. The cardiovascular program at HCA Virginia connects you to:
- The largest cardiac program in Central Virginia including The Heart Center at Henrico Doctors' Hospital and the Levinson Heart Institute at Chippenham Hospital - two of America's leading heart programs with a broad network of physicians and inpatient and outpatient facilities in convenient locations, achieving some of the best patient outcomes in the country
- A full continuum of cardiovascular care options from screenings to diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation
- Accredited Chest Pain Centers at all seven HCA Virginia hospitals providing fast, skilled response to potential heart attack
- Our highly respected team of board-certified heart and vascular specialists
- A commitment to bringing innovative technologies and treatment options to our community through ongoing research and clinical trials as well as innovative, first-to-the-region technology and procedures including:
- daVinci® robotics
- Dedicated Rhythm Center providing convergent maze for atrial fibrillation (Afib) and LARIAT® Suture Delivery device for left atrial appendage (closures)
- Dedicated valve center providing Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) for valve disease
- Transmyocardial revascularization (TMR)
- Our Centers for Surgical Innovation staffed by the most experienced cardiac surgery team in the region
- Levinson Heart Hospital offers the subcutaneous ICD (S-ICD) as an alternative to traditional Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator.