Experience counts. At HCA Virginia, we have more experience in cancer care than any other health system in Central Virginia. With more specialists, more locations and the most advanced technologies, we deliver unmatched cancer care, your best chance at a cure, and the peace of mind that comes with it.
Your First Choice for Cancer Care
More cancer patients trust HCA Virginia for their care than any other health system in the region for these reasons. We offer:
- The largest multidisciplinary cancer care team in Virginia, which gives you access to the best medical minds from a wide range of medical fields.
- Award-winning cancer facilities, including The Cancer Center at Henrico Doctors' Hospital and Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital at Johnston-Willis Hospital.
- Nurse navigators with specific cancer specialties (breast, lung, colorectal, brain, liver and others) who guide you and your family every step of the way, from cancer detection to survivorship.
- The only community health system with clinics dedicated to particular types of cancer, including brain, breast, colorectal, gynecologic, lung and thoracic, pancreatic/liver/gallbladder, prostate and genitourinary and skin.
- Accreditation by the American College of Surgeons as comprehensive Community Cancer Programs.
- Recognition by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) for advanced diagnostic tests, expedient results and diagnosis and immediate connection to our breast multidisciplinary team and clinics.
- Accreditation as centers of excellence by the American College of Radiology.
- Recognition by the Joint Commission for the Management of Brain Tumors.
- Clinical trials and research across a wide spectrum of cancers.
Expedited Access with Our Dedicated 804.HCA.CARE Phone Line
Get quick and easy access to HCA Virginia's Cancer Care Network when you call 804.HCA.CARE (804.422.2273), our cancer-dedicated patient/physician referral line. Connect immediately with advanced practice nurse navigators certified in oncology who have years of experience guiding families like yours through our outstanding clinical services for cancer treatment. From diagnosis to survivorship, you'll appreciate the ease of working with one of our specialized, knowledgeable nurse navigators - your personal guide through diagnosis, treatment and the follow-up process.