Patients & Visitors
Welcome to HCA Virginia. Whether you're a patient, visitor or volunteer, we've put the information you need right at your fingertips.
Before you even set foot in an HCA Virginia location, we'll provide you with the information and tools you need to prepare.
We can also point you to resources for legal documents, such as advance directives, to help you document your wishes for medical care should you be unable to communicate them.
Visiting an HCA Virginia Hospital Location
Get information for the specific HCA Virginia hospital you'll be visiting by selecting the location below.
- Chippenham Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
When you click on a location, you'll find information about that hospital, including:
- Amenities and services (such as food service, baby photos, Email a Patient service)
- Visiting hours
- Maps, directions and parking
- Classes and events
- Contact information
Billing & Insurance
Access the financial tools and answers you need including:
- Pricing information and other financial resources
- Pay your bill online
- Billing and insurance FAQs
- Financial assistance
Our volunteers make a difference in patients' lives every day. Learn more about volunteering and how you can get involved at a specific HCA Virginia facility.
Classes & Events
Check our calendar of events to find a class, support group, screening clinic or community event that meets your needs.