Treating your health condition and helping you quickly return to family, work and everyday life is our primary goal at John Randolph Medical Center. While you’re with us, we provide the caring staff, top quality services, outstanding facilities and a supportive atmosphere and friendly environment to make your stay a positive one.
Medical Passports are secure, online patient-controlled accounts that provide medical history information. Patients can send information to their healthcare team and easily update their Medical Passport for any subsequent procedures.
Creating a Comfortable Hospital Stay
Among the amenities you’ll enjoy at John Randolph Medical Center:
- Pleasant, comfortable accommodations in beautiful private rooms with cable television
- Delicious and nutritious food service, including our John Randolph Room (cafeteria) and vending; several restaurants are located nearby
- Convenient and free parking with free valet parking between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. on weekdays
- Visiting hours from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., with special hours for patients in intensive care or critical care
- Safety and security measures to address use of cell phones and small electrical appliances, fire drills, smoking and the care of your valuable items while you stay with us
- Gift shop—Pearl’s Gems—with flowers, cards, magazines and more
Visitor lounges are located on most floors and the main lobby, with special areas for families of patients in surgery, critical care and emergency.
Check the building directories located overhead in the halls and on the walls. Our friendly staff and volunteers will also help you find your way around the hospital.
Chaplain services are available at any time upon request or referral. Our nondenominational chapel, located on the first floor of the administrative wing, remains open 24 hours.
The comfort of patients and visitors is our top priority. You’ll find many special services to ease your stay or to help friends and loved ones while they’re hospitalized, including:
- Mail and flowers delivered to patient rooms by volunteers; email can also be delivered to patients
- Wireless Internet access
- Notary public service available Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. by contacting your nurse
- Hearing-impaired telecommunication assistance
- Discounts for several nearby hotels
In addition, you may want to consider participating in h2u, our healthy lifestyle program for anyone over age 55. Our local chapter meets at John Randolph Medical Center on the last Monday of each month.
More than 50 physicians and medical professionals maintain practices in our nearby Medical Office Building.
You’ll also stop by the hospital cashier to settle your account. You may want to arrange with a family member or friend to help you return home.
Find This Location on a Map
Find John Randolph Medical Center on a map and get driving directions.