September 27, 2013
Richmond, VA – HCA Virginia will once again host Pink Mondays – a series of events designed to raise awareness about breast cancer and new treatment options as well as celebrate breast cancer survivors and loved ones.
All events are free and open to the public, but reservations are required by calling 804.320.DOCS (3627).
- Oct. 13 – “Pink Ribbon Tea & Fashion Show” will take place from 2-4 p.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn, 800 Southpark Blvd., Colonial Heights. Light refreshments and tea will be provided.
- Oct. 14 – “Between Preschoolers & Parents…Finding Time for You” will take place from 4:30- 6:30 p.m. at Chesterfield Technical Center, 10101 Courthouse Road, Chesterfield. Health screenings will begin at 4:30 p.m. Reception and speakers will begin at 5:30 p.m. Non-alcoholic drinks and heavy appetizers will be available
- Oct. 21 – “Designing Calm for a Busy Life” will take place at locations below. Catered dinner will begin at 5:30 p.m. and presentations begin at 6 p.m.
- Johnston-Willis Hospital, Hawthorne Cancer Resource Center, 1401 Johnston-Willis Drive, Richmond.
- Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, Williamsburg Rooms A&B, 1602 Skipwith Road, Henrico
- John Randolph Medical Center, 411 W. Randolph Road, Hopewell