HCA Virginia Locations
Choose the award-winning hospitals and facilities of HCA Virginia in Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for the top quality healthcare services and treatments that help you maintain your well-being or quickly return to health, work and family life.
All HCA Virginia hospitals are Certified Primary Stroke Care Centers, designated by The Joint Commission, which recognizes our exceptional efforts to create better outcomes for potential stroke and heart attack patients. They also are accredited Chest Pain Centers by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
We’re In Your Neighborhood
You’ll find HCA Virginia close to home. Select from our six hospitals and 70+ outpatient facilities, including physician practices, sports medicine clinics, imaging centers, outpatient surgery centers and now our first freestanding ER in the community. With more than 7,000 of your friends and neighbors working at our nearby HCA Virginia locations, we’re the region’s largest private employer. And it’s easy to find a doctor within our network of affiliated physicians—1,700 strong and growing.
Learn more about the services offered at:
- Chippenham Hospital
- Henrico Doctors’ Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Parham Doctors’ Hospital
- Retreat Doctors’ Hospital
We Care About Your Health
We treat nearly one million patients each year at HCA Virginia facilities. We are proud of our physicians and clinical teams who are leading the way in expertise, technology, innovation and care for our community.
- Our cardiac and cancer programs are the largest in Central Virginia offering you the deepest knowledge and most experience saving lives.
- We are Richmond’s choice for new moms and dads. We deliver more babies than anyone else and know how to ensure a great start for your newest addition.
- We perform more minimally invasive and da Vinci® robotic-assisted surgeries than any other provider in Virginia.
- We pioneered—nationally—the use of bar-code technology to safely dispense medications.
- Our doctors train doctors, particularly in general surgery, cardiac surgery and gynecology. In addition to training new practitioners, our surgeons have extensive experience that comes from delivering direct patient care. And you can rest assured that it is the expert and not a trainee or resident doing your surgery in our hospitals.
Take advantage of our leadership in key areas:
- Women’s Care
- Heart and Vascular Care
- Neuroscience and Stroke Care
- Emergency Services
- Occupational Health/Workplace Wellness
- Orthopedics, Joint and Spine Care
We offer a full range of exceptional medical services, including sleep centers, an international travel medicine program, pain management and palliative care.
Major system-wide investments by the HCA Virginia network since 2005—with $85 million in capital infusions between 2010 and 2012 alone—deliver the healthcare resources you and your family need, including:
Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit (NSICU) at Johnston-Willis Hospital, the most sophisticated postoperative care in the mid-Atlantic region
Regional Sports Medicine Clinics, creating 7 convenient locations for you to receive comprehensive sports medicine, physical therapy, rehab and performance enhancement services
Your good health and comfort come first at HCA Virginia. Among the special services provided for your benefit at our facilities, you’ll find:
- Patient advocates
- Banking services via ATMs
- Cafeteria/food court/restaurants
- Gift shops and flower stands
- Gourmet coffee bars
- Wireless Internet access
- Valet parking/convenient and free parking
- Onsite day care
HCA Virginia Services A-Z
View all healthcare services at HCA Virginia.
You can preregister online for nearly any service or treatment at HCA Virginia facilities, although you may need to make an additional phone call for specific scheduling information.